By accessing Site or using the Services, you consent to these Terms and Conditions, which shall be subject to frequent modification and updates in compliance with the provision contained herein.
To be eligible to access or use the Services, you must not be less than eighteen (13) years of age.
Third Parties: The Site and the Service may contain links to third-party services and websites. We provide such links strictly for convenience purposes, which does not represent our acceptance or endorsement of such services or websites. You acknowledge and consent that The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas has bot examined the content, products, advertising, services or other information that may appear on such third-party websites or services. As such, we are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, or appropriateness of any third-party content. Also, we shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or as a result of your use of any third-party services or websites.
You consent not to:
• Access or use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in breach of any local, state, national, or international law;
• Breach or support others to breach the rights and property of third parties;
• Post, distribute, share any content that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, inaccurate, or that could be considered as objectionable, indecent, profane, harassing, pornographic, hateful, threatening, or otherwise improper;
• Impede in any way the security features of the Service;
• Impede the operation or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including but not limited to uploading or otherwise distributing worms, viruses, spyware, adware, or any other malicious code, making unsolicited requests or advertisements to others, or attempting to request for personal details of users or third parties without their agreement;
• Access, copy, monitor or share any information or content of the Site using spider, robot, scraper or any other automated methods or any manual means for any purpose whatsoever without our express written consent;
• Carry out any illegal activity, including but not limited to impersonating any entity or person, claiming false connections, accessing the accounts of other users without their consent or falsifying any information about yourself including your identity, age, or date of birth; or
• Sell or transfer the access granted to you herein.
USER CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas Site and Services are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and copyright laws. In this regard, no materials from the Site or the Services may be copied, republished, reproduced, uploaded, posted, distributed, or transmitted in any way without our prior written permission. All service marks and trademarks on the Site and Services belongs to The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas, except third-party service marks and trademarks, which are the property of their respective owners. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise have the permission or right to use any content that you upload or post to the Services. If you believe that you’re violated, you may contact email@example.com.
You consent that you will be exclusively responsible for your use of the Services. You consent to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas against and from any and all liabilities, claims, losses, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and accounting costs), arising out of or in any way related to:
• your access to, alleged access to, use of, or suspected use of the Services;
• your infringement of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable regulation or law;
• your breach of any third-party rights, including without limitation any intellectual property right, confidentiality, publicity or privacy right; or
• any issues or disputes between you and a third-party.
The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas reserves the sole right to assume the exclusive control and defend any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In such circumstances, you consent to work together with us while we defend such a claim.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas reserves the sole right to modify these Terms and Conditions and to add additional terms and conditions to your use of the Services. Modifications will become effective immediately upon notice and incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. We will make reasonable efforts to inform you of any material changes to the Terms and Conditions, such as posting a notice on our Site and/or sending an email to the address submitted to us. Your further use of the Site after such notice shall be considered as your acceptance of the modifications to the Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
We do not give any medical advice over the internet. If by any means we provide any information and discussions about health and related topics. All information and other materials provided through this service or in any linked materials, are not proposed and should not be interpreted as medical advice, nor is the information a replacement for professional medical treatment or expertise.
We are HIPPA compliant, and we do not get paid by any means by companies to promote their products to patients through our service.
The Services provided by The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis with no condition or warranty whatsoever, either express or implied. Although The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas makes reasonable efforts to maintain safe, accurate, secure, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the user the continuous smooth operation of our Services, and there may, at times, be unavoidable technical or factual inaccuracies or errors.
No Warranties: The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas expressly disclaims:
• any warranties arising out of or as a result of dealing, trade or usage of the Services; and
• any implied warranties of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, fitness for a specific purpose, or non-infringement.
The user assumes all risk for all and any damages that may occur as a result of your access and use of the Services. The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas is not responsible for the damage to, loss of, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the Services, and you are solely liable for ensuring to have a backup copy of any information you made possible through the Services.
No Guarantee of Accuracy: The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas does not guaranty the correctness or accuracy of, and as such, disclaims all liability for inaccuracies or other errors in the content, information, materials, and recommendations made available through the Services.
Third-Party Warranties: The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas makes no guarantees or warranties whatsoever, either implied or express, concerning any third-party services, products or suggestions provided by a third-party, or any offers or recommendations provided through the Services. The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas does not endorse or recommend any third-party. The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas acts exclusively as an intermediary between you and the third-party service providers and as such, expressly disclaims any and all liabilities for any products, contents, or services provided by such third-party service providers.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted by or construed under the laws of The United States of America, and the law court California, without any regard to the conflict of the law principles. All disputes or claims arising in connection to your access to the Site and/or use of the Service or Software shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal, state or district courts located in California. As such, you acknowledge and consent to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstance shall The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas be responsible to you for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive, direct or indirect damages, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including but not limited to negligence), statute, or any legal injunction, whether or not The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas have been warned of the likely occurrence of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not permit the limitation of liability or disclaimer of warranties in certain circumstances. Correctly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICES
The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas reserves the exclusive right to discontinue (permanently or temporarily) or modify some or all the Services at any time, with or without any notice and obligation to you. You consent that The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas will not be responsible to you or any third-party for any suspension, modification, or discontinuance of any of the Services.
Severability: In a circumstance whereby, any provision of these Terms and Conditions is considered to be unenforceable, void or invalid, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the maximum extent possible while the remaining provisions will remain effective in full force.