Your use of the www.robo-spine.com and other services provided by
The Robotic Spine Institute of Silicon Valley warrants that you trust
your information with us. We are dedicated to keeping that trust. The
first step to gaining your total confidence is ensuring that you
understand our privacy practices.
This policy set out how The Robotic Spine Institute of Silicon Valley, and its subsidiaries collect and use your Personal Information, which you submit to us. This applies to the service, and the features found on the Site.
The Robotic Spine Institute of Silicon Valley or our designated representative shall collect the under listed information:
Information provided by you: This may include your email, and phone number
The information you provide while using our Services
This may include:
• Device Information
We may collect information about your devices- the devices you use to access our Services. This information includes; device IP address, device hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, software, device motion information, and mobile network and data services information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Robotic Spine Institute of Silicon Valley uses the information it collects for several purposes, which include:
Providing services and features
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and enhance our Service delivery which is to book appointments with our front desk and also keep records when you become our patient. In this regard, we use your Personal Information to carry out internal processes needed to provide our Services
The Robotic Spine Institute of Silicon Valley uses the information we collect (including the recording of calls or other communications made to the customer support, after the User’s prior consent) to facilitate and assist you when you contacting you.
Communications from The Robotic Spine Institute of Silicon Valley
We may use the information we collect from you to relate with you about our service, studies, updates, news, and events.
Requirements for Legal Proceedings
Your information may be used to probe or address disputes or claims that pertain to your use of our Services, or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, or as required by government agencies, regulators, and official inquiries.
Cookies and Other Related Technologies
• storing User preferences and settings;
• evaluating content popularity;
• evaluating and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns; and
• estimating site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors
and interests of people who relate to our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share or disclose the information we collect in the following ways:
• The Robotic Spine Institute of Silicon Valley subsidiaries: For instance, if you apply for a service through a promotional message you received from a third party, we may disclose your information with the third party.
• With The Robotic Spine Institute of Silicon Valley subsidiaries and Service providers: We disclose your information with our relevant subsidiaries as they go about providing various Services on our behalf. We may also share information with our consultants or other relevant Service providers.
• For legal purposes or for dispute resolution: The Robotic Spine Institute of Silicon Valley may disclose your Personal Information if mandated by applicable law, operating agreement, governmental request, or legal process.
substantial changes to the statement herein, we will promptly inform
you through the Service or other available channels. To the maximum
extent permitted under applicable law, by using our Services after we
For inquiries and concerns about these Terms and Policies, please contact us through the following:
340 Dardanelli Ln #10, Los Gatos, CA 95032