Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center is an 8 story tower that houses 336 beds, situated in Las Vegas, Nevada. This hospital serves both the communities of North Las Vegas and Las Vegas. This facility is committed to offering its patients quality care which includes cardiology, maternity, 24/7 emergency, critical, and surgical care.
Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center can be found at 6900 North Durango Drive, in Las Vegas, Nevada 89149-4409. This center is a non-profit private acute-care hospital. Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center provides a range of services including emergency care.
This eight-story tower hospital was opened on January 21, 2008, after initially planning to open its doors in Autumn 2007. The building also included 4,800 m2 (52,000 square feet) of space dedicated to future expansion. Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, was the first campus in Nevada to become tobacco-free. It was also the first of the medical facilities in this state to provide a scanning-system called the O-arm.
The Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center provides the following services:
- Emergency Department and Fast Track with a team of staff with Registered Nurses certified in PALS and ACLS and Emergency Medicine-trained physicians.
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited Heart Failure
- Women Center with Level III NICU
- Therapeutic Hypothermia Certified Medical Center
- Computed Tomography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Center
- Respiratory Therapy
- Orthopedic Surgery
Over and above providing gynecologic surgery, gynecologic care, and digital mammography, the Women’s Center pays extra attention and care to new mothers. During their stay, mothers enjoy massages, afternoon teas, and special menus. The maternity services on offer include labor, recovery and delivery rooms, postpartum and antepartum care, a Level III NICU, and a nursery for newborns.
Information For Visitors
Visitors are often “good medicine” for patients. Friends and family members are encouraged to visit. However, since the care of patients is the primary concern of the hospital, there are specific regulations that have been put in place. Some of these include:
- Adult Care Areas
- Visitors can visit patients 24/7 in all of the adult-care areas.
- Delivery and Labor
- Visitors can check with this department for the visitation guidelines that pertain to sibling visits.
- Every visitor to the hospital is required to wear a face mask before they enter the building and they will be required to undergo screening and a temperature check.
- Visitors are also encouraged to wash their hands or use a hand-sanitizing gel as they enter the center and when they enter or exit any of the patient rooms.
The mission of Centennial Hills Hospital Center involves providing their community excellence when it comes to clinical care that their patients can recommend to both their friends and families, that doctors choose for each of their patients, that investors have an interest in for longer-term results, that employees feel confident and proud of. For additional questions regarding our availability, contact The Robotic Spine Institute of Las Vegas today.